Jim sent this information with his merged image photograph:
- The picture was taken at 30°16'52.9"N 97°49'38.3"W, +/- 16.4 feet.
- The home under construction has studs on the third floor that I measured with a tape measure at 106”.
- I estimated the distance to the Cousins building will be roughly 10/7 the distance to the home.
- The distance between floors is 13.5’.
- Scaling 150” of the Palisades floor by 7/10 because of the additional distance is 105”, almost exactly one stud from the home.
- The stick in the picture is one home stud with the building scaled to one floor per stud.